- Coconut trees only grow in countries with tropical climate.
- Coconut log export to outside Indonesia is no longer effective due to the shipping costs and local taxes rising.
- Not all coconut trees can be used for flooring.
Each region has specific soil type and climate which result to the natural shape of coconut trees itself.
- Wood’s grading and price. Due to its natural habitat, Grade A wood in some regions would be considered as Grade B in other regions.
- Price: Engineer floor VS Solid hardwood floor.
If you received an offer of coconut wood flooring which claimed an unreasonably cheap price, please make sure if its engineer or solid floor.
- Naturally coconut wood is sensitive in extreme conditions. All wood working manufacturer can make floorings but no one understand the nature of coconut wood as good as we are. We have been developing some key techniques and guarantee you for our utmost product. The techniques consist of tree’s cutting, air drying process, KD process, finishing method, etc.
We personally think that we haven’t yet done our best work. Maybe that’s for the better, because that keeps us extra motivated. And we prefer our clients to judge what we’ve already done. Please find international reference about our company by the World Floor Covering Association at below link: http://floortalk.wfca.org/2008/11/06/coconut-wood-flooring/